Prosimetron

Prosimetron

domingo, 7 de março de 2010

Pintura Virtual?

Anne Siems nasceu na Alemanha em 1965 e vive nos Estados Unidos, define a sua arte com estas palavras:

"All that I see, hear, touch, experience and dream moves into me and finds it’s way into my artwork. I love faces, bodies, gardens, wide open stretches of land with small forests and fields, old things that have had a life of their own, stories and all the realms in between. What I paint comes from an intuitive visceral place. Elements that are found in my work through the years are there because they feel right: they have no specific symbolism. What you see is an open ended narrative, one that I invite the viewer to enter into and complete or continue".
x
Anne Siems, Rapariga com veado

Anne Siems, Muitas Histórias, 2008


Gostei da pintura de Anne Siems porque recorre a ambientes setecentistas, segundo a minha leitura, e actualiza-o com figuras transparentes. Espero que gostem!

Sem comentários: