Prosimetron

Prosimetron

quinta-feira, 1 de outubro de 2009

A Dream, William Blake.


Once a dream did weave a shade
O'er my angel-guarded bed,
That an Emmet lost its way
Where on grass methought I lay.

Troubled, 'Wilder'd, and fo[r]lorn,
Dark, benighted, travel-worn,
Over many a tangled spray,
All heart-broke I heard her say:

"O, my children! do they cry?
"Do tehey hear their father sigh?
"Now they look abroad to see:
"Now return and weep for me."

Pitying, I drop'd a tear;
But I saw a glow-worm near,
Who replied: "What wailing wight
"Calls the watchman of the night?

"I am set to light the ground,
"While the beetle goes his round:
"Follow now the beetle's hum;
"Little wanderer, hie thee home"

Geoffrey Keynes, Blake Complete Writings, London: Oxford University Press, 1976, p.111-112

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

Sublinho,grato,com palavras de Keats:

"A thing of beauty is a joy forever...."

Alberto Soares